“Fine Silver”… March 3-6, 2022
Silver Mountain Ski Resort:Silver Mountain Ski Resort boasts over 1,600 skiable acres and over 2,200 vertical feet starting from atop Kellogg Peak to the bottom of chair 4. The resort is conveniently located in Kellogg, ID off I-90 approx. 30 miles east of Coeur d’Alene. Service to the mountain’s 6 lift chairs is accessible via gondola with several apres ski lodging options available.
If you will be attending, be sure to register in advance. Registering for the event:
- Lets us know how many are coming so we can plan accordingly
- Provides the funds to buy a round of drinks and appetizers on Friday night as well as some trip schwag
- Allows us to coordinate carpooling and accommodations for those who want this service
Remember that you can cancel at any time for a full refund if your plans change.
Saturday Apres-ski for a cost total of $30 payable to the Desert Ski Club through the registration process on this website.
Drive yourself or carpool. Carpool gas costs are shared equally between the passengers and the driver. Round trip distance between the Tri-Cities and Kellogg, ID, is ~430 miles.
- When you register for the event you will have the option to have the Desert Ski Club help arrange a carpool for you, respecting your COVID precaution preferences.
We recommend the following accommodations at the base of the ski resort gondola:
Silver Mountain Lodge: two person studio at $175 per night, four person condo at $250 per night. Lift tickets discounted $6 per day.
Silver Mountain Inn: single king at $115 per night, double queen at $160 per night. Lift tickets discounted $6 per day.
Fairbridge Inn: single king at $151 per night, double queen at $134 per night.
- When you register for the event you will have the option to have the Desert Ski Club help arrange a roommate (same sex) for you, respecting your COVID precaution preferences.
Adult: $66 per day
Senior (Age 65+): $60 per day
We recommend you buy lift tickets online in advance.
Silver Mountain honors the Indy Pass.
*** All participants are expected to follow current COVID precautions and regulations at time of event ***
Additional details about the trip, including when and where to meet for skiing and for social events, will be provided later via email to registrants.
For more information, contact the event host, Bruce Pierson, at 509-551-8890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event opens for registration on October 7th.
To register for this event once it opens:
1. Login as Member
2. Click the Register Now button that will appear in the upper right of this screen after you have logged in.
To preview the options you will be provided when you register, scroll to the bottom of this screen.