“Mammoth is the Word”1) … Feb 6-11, 2022
Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort: Mammoth is in California on the east side of the Sierra Nevada range. It has 28 lifts, 3,500+ acres, 3,100’ vertical, and 156 named runs suitable for all. From a base elevation of 7,953’ to 11,053’ there is cruising, challenge, and fun! It has an average 400” snowfall and 300 days of sunshine. With ~85% N & E facing terrain, it has excellent snow quality. Three mountain villages and the town of Mammoth Lakes are accessible by free public transit. Activities available are Gondola rides, Cross Country Skiing, Snowmobiling, Intro to Back Country Skiing, and Tubing.
Juniper Springs Resort: The condo complex is a perfect basecamp with ski-in/out convenience. Your studio, 1 bedroom or 2-bedroom unit has a kitchen with refrigerator, oven, stovetop, microwave; a living room with fireplace; dining area; and a balcony. Provided are personal amenities, Wi-Fi, fitness center, heated outdoor pools, hot tubs, laundry facilities, and ski lockers. The lobby has “The Daily Grind” coffee shop with a 24 hr front desk for games or DVD use. Your skiing needs are next door in The Eagle Base Lodge. It is located on a free transit route for travel within the villages or to Mammoth Lakes.
Price Per Person: $1,450 per person2)
- Ski In/Out Lodging at Juniper Springs Condos Dbl Occ (2/rm)
- Round Trip Airfare from Pasco
- 4-Day Adult (18-64) Lift Ticket
- IKON Pass Unlimited Ski Days
- Round Trip Custom Motorcoach from Reno
- Welcome Breakfast
- Complimentary Guided Mountain Tour
- Apres Ski Party
- Farewell “Partee”
- Buy Your IKON Pass from Winter Ski & Sport to Receive a Trip Discount from $70-$25. Go to https://www.winterskiandsport.com/ikon-order-page
- $100 Resort Gift Card as an “Early Sign-Up Bonus”!
1) Participation in this trip is limited to those with proof of full COVID vaccination or proof of full recovery from contracting the disease prior to trip departure. All participants are expected to follow current COVID precautions and regulations at time of travel.
2) Trip sign up, participation, payments, and cancellation will be in accordance with DSC policies. A $10 cancellation and other fees may apply. Travel insurance is an individual's responsibility.
To register for this event:
1. Login as Member
2. Click the Register Now button that will appear in the upper right of this screen after you have logged in.
There are numerous trip options explained below to customize your trip and skiing needs. After reviewing the options, if you have any special requirements contact the trip leader, Gene Mares, at 509-942-8125
Select Your Trip Options